Little tech issues can cause BIG headaches when they don’t get fixed fast.
Join wikiHow's tech literacy program to solve your most frustrating tech problems and master the skills you need to stay connected.
No commitment, cancel anytime
Save big by paying annually
Simple How-To Courses to Keep You Learning
- Master essential skills like Zoom, Excel, and more!
- Choose what to learn from 1000+ topics
- Get practical mini-lessons delivered to your inbox, every morning
The Tech Knowledge Everyone Needs for Today’s World
- Read simple, step-by-step PDFs that make topics like setting up your wi-fi foolproof
- Leverage exclusive tools, like our simple guide to securing your devices and accounts, and avoiding common tech scam
Professional Screencasts to Help You Learn
- Set up your iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac or PC pain-free with our easy step-by-step guides with illustrations and videos
- Access hundreds of recorded screencasts that walk you through common tech problems
Get your money back hassle-free if you're not satisfied for any reason.
Get help with any problems quickly from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest!
We're working hard to build wikiHow Tech Pro and we can't wait for you see it. Please enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's ready.
If you would like to download a PDF of a specific article or need help with anything else, drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you out.Close window